Terri was born into a family of real estate and building professionals. After 30+ years of experience, her success is due to her ability to coordinate the details of today’s sophisticated transactions and direct a strong team cooperation in all areas ~ from financing, staging and marketing, strong contract negotiations, detailed home inspections and building requirements to quick closings. She has a proven track record of success with both buyers and sellers and is known for discretion and privacy when representing her valued clients.
Recent Pictures of Plan 1866
Stunning New Private Cul-De-Sac Neighborhood in Beautiful Frederickson/Spanaway Washington!
- Private tree lined Cul-de-sac community boasting huge homesites averaging 10,000+ sq. ft.
Fully Fenced homesites with professionally landscaped front and side yards.
- Large 3-Car Garage and the 2.5-Car garage perfect for shop/storage area are available.
- Bethel School District with North Star Elementary, Bethel Middle and High School
- Perfectly located by Canyon Road with quick access to Pacific Hwy/7 and Merdian Rd E.
- 5 minute drive to 2 major shopping centers that include Safeway, Fred Meyer and Winco.
- Work where you live! Frederickson / Spanaway has a thriving business and industry complex with major employers such as Boeing, Hardie Building Products, Toray, Niagara Bottling, Insulfoam and Ceccanti to name a few.
- 5 Miles to the nearest Pierce Transit Park-N-Ride.
- Only 6 Miles to Hwy 512.
- Just a quick 7 miles to Spanaway Lake’s 135- acre park. Open year round, visitors to the park can explore a multitude of aquatic recreation opportunities, including two swimming beaches, a boat launch, a fishing pier and new boat ramp, handicapped accessible bathrooms, a new picnic area by the south swimming beach, ADA playground equipment with a seating plaza for parents and a new 3-mile trail system.
- Quick access to 3 full service Golf Courses; the Classic Golf Club, Spanaway Lake Golf Course and Lipoma Firs Golf Course.
- 7 miles to Sprinker Recreation Center. Nowhere in Pierce County will you find more family activities than right here on your back doorstep. They offer indoor and outdoor recreational facilities for all ages and abilities such as:
- NHL regulation ice surface
- 4 indoor and 6 outdoor tennis courts
- Five racquetball courts
- One of the largest outdoor skateboarding parks in Western Washington
- Eight softball diamonds
- Outdoor basketball courts
- Outdoor playground equipment and family picnic area
- Multiple meeting rooms
- Walking trails
- Spire Rock, the mountain climbers rock.
COMMUNITY PLAT FLYER
AVAILABLE FLOOR PLANS:
(Note: Do Not Use Google)
From Canyon Rd:
Take Canyon Rd S until it dead ends into Knoble Rd/200th. Turn Left onto Knoble Rd and community will be on the right in approx. 1/2 mile.
From Meridian E\161:
From Meridian E, turn West onto 176th St. E., you can go all the way to Canyon Road, turn South and follow above directions or you can turn Left onto 78th Ave. E., Right onto 200th and follow for 1/2 mile, community will be on the right.
From Hwy 7\Pacific Hwy:
From Hwy 7, you can turn East on to Canyon Road and follow the above directions or you can turn East on 208th St. E. until it dead ends into 66th Ave. E., turn Left onto 66th Ave. E., Left onto Knoble Rd. and community will be on your left.