5+ Acre Homesites
8 Country Estates
5+ Acre Homesites!
BEAUTIFUL NEW CAPSTONE HOMES IN BUCKLEY, WASHINGTON
- 8 Estate Sized Homesites located in Buckley, WA (unincorporated Pierce County).
- Extra wide 60′ Fully paved private road with a 100′ wide cul-de-sac (Great for large RV turnouts).
- A Beautiful 10′ landscaped tree-lined buffer
- Many View homes and all have large flat lots (No stumps, grinding or clearing needed)
- Just a short drive to Bonney Lake with lots of shopping, dining, movie theater, Walmart and Costco and other amenities.
- Minutes to Buckley, WA offering charming storefronts and activities.
- Downtown Buckley is known for its famous annual Buckley Log/Tractor Show every Summer.
- There are many other area attractions including Maris Farms, The Farm Shed, Kelley Lake Farm, local wineries and venues just to name a few.
- Buckley attracts hundred of cyclists each year. There are miles of groomed biking, walking and horse back riding trails in the surrounding areas. The popular 21 mile “Foothills Trail” goes right through the heart fo Buckley with a trailhead just a short bike ride from the homesites. Click for Trail Map
- Quick and easy access to the Highly popular Lake Tapps and it’s public parks, boat launch where you can enjoy water sports, fishing, dining, golfing and other activities.
- Ideally located 40 minutes to Crystal Mountain where you will find year round activities including snow skiing, hiking, an amazing gondola lift, lodging and more.
- A gateway to Mount Rainier to enjoy an unlimited number of activities including sightseeing, hiking, camping, off-roading motorsports, snowmobiling, fishing and more. Hike the Naches Trail
- Many homesites offering Spectacular scenic foothill views
- Tacoma Water, Individual onsite septic systems, Puget Sound Energy
Unique Garage / Shop Features
- 2 or 3 car attached garage for your cars, PLUS
- Detached shop/garage for your extras…call for details